In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, (ADA), Worsham College is fully committed to providing educational services to all individuals, regardless of disability. To accommodate individuals with disabilities, it is the policy of Worsham College to:
- Administer educational courses in facilities that are accessible to individuals with disabilities or to make alternative arrangements;
- Make such modifications to its courses and curriculum as are necessary to ensure that the places and manners in which the course is given are accessible to individuals with disabilities; and
- Provide appropriate auxiliary aids and services for persons with impaired sensory, manual, or speaking skills.
Provided, however, that Worsham College will not admit any individual to its program or offer modifications and auxiliary aids to an individual if any of the following conditions apply:
- If the individual poses a direct threat to the health and safety of others;
- If the modifications in the course or the provision of the auxiliary aid or service requested will fundamentally alter the course of study, or result in an undue burden to Worsham College; or
- If the individual cannot meet the basic eligibility criteria set forth below or elsewhere in the admissions policies and requirements of Worsham College.
Students who require accommodations/services must speak with the program director. This can be done over the phone, email or in-person. The student will be advised of required documentation.
Updated July 2019