Campus Academic and Graduation Requirements
Students are encouraged to adopt a serious attitude toward their academics and strive to achieve the highest possible academic grades. In order to receive a degree and take the next step towards a career in funeral service, students graduating from the Campus Program at Worsham must complete the following:
- Students must achieve a cumulative 2.0 GPA.
- Students must NOT exceed 100 total hours of absences.
- Students must complete all Funeral Directing tasks, including participation of five (5) first calls, participation in five (5) arrangement conferences, participation in five (5) funeral service observations, and proper completion of necessary paperwork.
- Students must complete the Embalming Lab and actively participate in a minimum of 10 embalmings.
- Students must sit for the Worsham Capstone Examination and achieve a passing grade as determined by the College in each of the subject areas in both the Arts and Sciences Sections.
- Students must complete Exit Counseling.
- Students must satisfy all indebtedness to the College. Further, all outstanding balances on a student account after the date of graduation may be subject to a monthly finance charge of 1.5% of the balance due.
Updated August 2023