All applicants seeking admission to the Worsham College Online AS Degree must complete the application for admission. In addition to the application, all applicants must also provide:
While the online Associate Degree program does not require any college prerequisites, the rigor of the program demands that students be ready for college-level coursework. Applicants may demonstrate their readiness for the online program in one of the following ways:
- Complete 12 non-remedial credits at a regionally accredited college with a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Graduate from high school in the top 25% of their graduating class
- Achieve an SAT combined score of 1000
- Achieve an ACT composite score of 20
- Achieve a subject score above 260 in the Worsham entrance exam provided by ACCUPLACER
States may require the completion of specific educational requirements to obtain licensure. These requirements may differ depending on the jurisdiction. Please visit our list of state licensing requirements to discover what, if any, additional college credit requirements are applicable in your state.